Stay current and in-the-know about NAPW announcements, upcoming events, social media and more.
Calling All NAPW Members . . .
Our Next Feature Story Could Feature YOU!
We always love to hear inspiring tips, advice and experiences from our members!
For our upcoming features, we’re looking for stories on the following topics:
- Stress Awareness Month: Share your tips to relieve work-related stress.
- Physical Fitness & Sports Month: Are you a Personal Trainer? Share expert tips on best exercises / meal plans for staying in shape.
To submit your entry, email email@example.com.
Please include your full name and a link to your NAPW profile.
You Deserve a Promotion!
Promote your Business to more than 850,000 NAPW Members.
As an NAPW VIP member and business owner, we think you deserve a promotion! NAPW’s Member Marketplace is the perfect marketing tool to promote your business or service online to 850,000+ NAPW members. Offer member-to-member discounts, gain valuable exposure and enhance your brand recognition. A benefit for VIP members only, Member Marketplace will help grow your business and power your success:
- Categorized by industry
- Custom graphic links to your website
- Reach members nationwide
Click here to Sign Up your Business.
Thanks for Attending
the NAPW Power Networking Event in Washington, DC!
We networked, we inspired and we had a fantastic time! Thank you to all attendees, vendors, sponsors and speakers for your participation for what was a powerful day of networking and success. It was great to see so many attendees dressed in RED to raise awareness for Heart Health Month. NAPW President and host Star Jones led the event and the “Power of One” panel with guest speakers—AHA Ambassador and heart disease survivor since 2006, Gail Harris-Berry and Interim Executive Director, My Sister’s Place, Carol Loftur-Thun.
NAPW members and attendees participated in “Photos for Philanthropy” with Star to benefit the NAPW Foundation and its four philanthropic partners the American Heart Association, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Dress for Success and Girls Inc.
Don’t miss our upcoming NAPW Power Networking Events
coming soon to a city near you!
- Connect with NAPW members and meet professional women in a variety of industries
- Get an update from NAPW President Star Jones on the “State of NAPW”
- Be inspired at the “Power of One” Panel and join Star as she conducts an exclusive, one-on-one interview with professional women who have made an impact in their community
- Find your next big opportunity!
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter At Ravinia
Monday, March 21st
Noon – 2pm
Marriott Pittsburgh City Center
Tuesday, April 5th
Noon – 2pm
For all event questions, contact NAPW at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!
Attend a Diversity Career Fair!
The Diversity Career Fair—where professionals netWORK for success—is your chance to explore new career opportunities, meet with top local and national organizations and experience the career success you want. Employers are looking for diverse professional candidates just like you!
Congress Plaza Hotel
Tuesday, March 8th
Marriott Pittsburgh City Center
Tuesday, April 5th
NAPW & Professional Diversity Network are excited to present:
INTELLIGENT RECRUITING TOOLS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Professional Diversity Network (PDN) is the nation’s leading, single-source diversity online recruitment company. Its state-of-the-art technology and resources enable recruiters and HR professionals to effectively reach diverse professionals with a single click or in an
intimate face-to-face setting.
PDN has the reach to find candidates many of America’s Fortune 500 companies need and want. PDN(HIRED) changes the way recruiting services work. Recruiters now have a central location to manage all of their recruiting needs – bringing job seekers directly to recruiters and placing the right jobs in front of job seekers.
Here’s how it works:
FIND QUALITY CANDIDATES IN 3 EASY STEPS
- Step 1: POST OPEN POSITIONS – Provide a job title, description and location for available positions in your organization
- Step 2: WATCH THE MAGIC HAPPEN – PDN’s cutting-edge matching technology reaches hundreds of job websites across the internet, professional networking organizations and search engines to find active and passive job seekers in your desired area. PDN personally sources and pre-qualifies candidates through advanced applicant assessment and evaluation
- Step 3: DELIVER – Applications show up in an easy-to-use applicant management system
Attention NAPW Businesses Owners – If you’re looking to add talented, dedicated, committed professionals to your team, PDN(HIRED) is your recruitment solution.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
NO CONTRACTS. CANCEL ANYTIME.
Create your Pathway to Success with our Operation Graduate Program!
NAPW members now have the opportunity to advance or complete their education at a fully accredited, nonprofit partner college or university through our educational partner, myFootpath, and its Operation Graduate program. Exclusive program features include:
- Free Education Counselor – Gain one-on-one academic advice and access to helpful education resources.
- Career Credit Assessment – Convert professional experience and training courses into academic credits.
- Unique Scholarship Opportunity – Apply for the NAPW Operation Graduate Scholarship for up to $2,000 towards a degree for yourself and family members aged 22 and older.
- Flexible Learning Options – Learn online or onsite at traditional campuses at partner institutions across the country.
- Career-Focused Education – Select from a wide range of degree programs and fields of study.
- Save Time and Money – NAPW members may complete their degree 40% faster with accelerated degree options and save as much as $6,500 in tuition.
Learn more now or Call 1-844-OPGRAD2 (674-7232).
Attention All NAPW BizWomen . . .
Take Advantage of Our Partnership with bizwomen.com!
Bizwomen.com delivers the latest news focused on shaping women’s careers, developing your business, improving your bottom line and enhancing your lives. Even better, you’ll find additional NAPW blogs on bizwomen every week! While you’re there, sign up for The Business Journals newsletter to receive the latest news, original reporting, trend analysis and profiles of leading entrepreneurs. With around-the-clock, coast-to-coast coverage, you’ll connect with women who define leadership.
NAPW is proud to have Bizwomen in its family of partners!
NAPW Foundation on Facebook and Twitter
Great News! You can connect with the NAPW Foundation and find out all the latest updates, news and information regarding our philanthropic partners—the American Heart Association, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Dress for Success and Girls Inc.—as well as Local Chapter monthly themed charitable initiatives and so much more! Do you have something you’d like to share? Post it on our NAPW Foundation page on Facebook and tweet @NAPWFoundation. Remember to “like us” on Facebook and follow us on Twitter while you’re there.
Inspire. Empower. Impact!
Are you in treatment for or have you survived Heart Disease or Breast Cancer?
Have you had a positive experience / success story with Dress for Success or Girls Inc.?
One Act of Kindness Can Change the World.
Are you a volunteer or philanthropic leader?
How have you given back to the community and people in need?
Tell Your Story…
You could be featured on NAPW Social Media!
To be considered, please email email@example.com.
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FOR NAPW MEMBERS INCLUDE:
(Benefits may vary depending on Membership Level)
Network with more than 850,000 Professionals
Discounts on Partner Offers[[link]]
Member Spotlight Interview in Newsletter[[link]]
on Fine Products & Services
NAPW National Networking Summit Series
Los Angeles, CA │New York, NY
Membership in NAPW Pays for Itself!
“Be part of America’s largest, most powerful network for professional women.”
—Star Jones, President, NAPW
Shout it from the Rooftops!
Share Your Success with the NAPW Network!
We are excited to introduce a new section of our Member Connections newsletter, NAPW Applause, where we feature the accomplishments and success stories of NAPW members.
Simply provide us with information about your recent success, for example:
- Completed a degree or certification
- Landed a new job, received a raise or promotion
- Created a philanthropic initiative
- Started your own business
- Received an award or honor for work in the community
- Other accomplishments you would like to share
Please complete this form to be considered for inclusion in our newsletter.
Your success may also be applauded on our NAPW social media channels.
Calling All Bloggers . . .
Share Your Expertise on Women360
Are you a leader in your industry? Share your expertise, advice, knowledge and tips with NAPW members. Gain exposure for your business and contribute thought-provoking content. Become a guest blogger on NAPW’s blog, Women360.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
GET SOCIAL on NAPW Social Media!
Let’s Talk! We want to hear all about your NAPW experiences for a chance to be featured on our social media sites.
Share your NAPW ‘Win’
Tell us how NAPW has helped you professionally.
Tell us why you ♥ NAPW
Share your NAPW Testimonial with us.
Email submissions to socialmedia@NAPW.com.
NAPW Member Spotlights Hit the Web!
Select VIP, Elite and Preferred members spotlighted in our Member Connections newsletter now have the chance to be featured on NAPW’s social media channels.
Feel inspired by what you see? Be sure to Like, Share and Re-Tweet.