Stay current and in-the-know about NAPW announcements, upcoming events, social media and more.
You Deserve a Promotion!
Promote your Business to more than 850,000 NAPW Members.
As an NAPW VIP member and business owner, we think you deserve a promotion! NAPW’s Member Marketplace is the perfect marketing tool to promote your business or service online to 850,000+ NAPW members. Offer member-to-member discounts, gain valuable exposure and enhance your brand recognition. A benefit for VIP members only, Member Marketplace will help grow your business and power your success:
- Categorized by industry
- Custom graphic links to your website
- Reach members nationwide
Click here to Sign-up Your Business.
Calling All NAPW Members . . .
Our Next Feature Story Could Feature YOU!
We always love to hear inspiring tips, advice and experiences from our members!
For our upcoming features, we’re looking for stories on the following topics:
- Heart Health Month: Are you in treatment for or have survived heart disease? Share your empowering story with us.
- Women’s History Month: Tell us about the women in your life who inspire you.
To submit your entry, email email@example.com.
Please include your full name and a link to your NAPW profile.
Create your Pathway to Success with our Operation Graduate Program!
NAPW members now have the opportunity to advance or complete their education at a fully accredited, nonprofit partner college or university through our new educational partner, myFootpath, and its Operation Graduate program. Exclusive program features include:
- Free Education Counselor – Gain one-on-one academic advice and access to helpful education resources.
- Career Credit Assessment – Convert professional experience and training courses into academic credits.
- Unique Scholarship Opportunity – Apply for the NAPW Operation Graduate scholarship for up to $2,000 towards a degree for you and family members aged 22 and older.
- Flexible Learning Options – Learn online or onsite at traditional campuses at partner institutions across the country.
- Career-Focused Education – Select from a wide range of degree programs and fields of study.
- Save Time and Money – NAPW members may complete their degree 40% faster with accelerated degree options and save as much as $6,500 in tuition.
Learn more now or Call 1-844-OPGRAD2 (674-7232).
- Network with professional women for career and business success
- Hear Star explain how networking was the catalyst for her success
- Visit the VIP Member Showcase
- Meet employers in a fun, relaxed setting
- Find your next big opportunity!
Embassy Suites Dallas Market Center
Tuesday, February 9th
11:30am – 1:30pm
See you there!
Attend a Diversity Career Fair!
The Diversity Career Fair—where professionals netWORK for success—is your chance to explore new career opportunities, meet with top local and national organizations and experience the career success you want. Employers are looking for diverse professional candidates just like you!
You’re Looking. They’re Hiring. It’s the Perfect Match!
NAPW Career Center Presents
Cutting-edge job matching and placement technology.
Yes, our Career Center is more than a job board! Whether you’re looking to make a power move into the executive suite, advance to senior management or seeking a higher-level position, NAPW’s award-winning, skills-matching technology helps you achieve your goals. We personally match you with a position that is perfect for you.
Our trusted NAPW partners, including top brands such as Accenture, GlaxoSmithKline, Xerox and hundreds more, are seeking qualified senior managers and executive women to join their teams.
Here’s how it works:
Simply complete your NAPW Career Center profile for maximum exposure . . .
and WE DO THE REST!
- We instantly search hundreds of thousands of jobs against your profile to find opportunities that are right for YOU.
- Upon being matched to an eligible open position, we’ll contact you via text message and email with your perfect job matches.
- Our Career Specialist will call you for a qualifying assessment to see if you think the position is really a perfect fit for you.
- Once our assessment is complete, you’ll apply for the position, and confirm via text message or email to us that you have applied.
- Then, your Career Specialist will directly contact the employer to notify them that you’re a qualified candidate and provide the employer with your contact information so they can get in touch with you.
Attention NAPW Entrepreneurs – Post Your Job with Us!
If you’re looking to add talented, dedicated, committed professional women to your team, post your job on the NAPW Career Center. There’s no charge. You receive 100 free postings a year – as long as they’re posted one at a time.
Take advantage of your HireAdvantEDGETM
with your free, exclusive NAPW member benefit now!
2016 Women of Influence Luncheon
New York │Chicago│Los Angeles
Receive 10% Off Registration!
Join the most influential women in the country at Bizwomen’s three-city Women of Influence Luncheon and celebrate as they are honored in the 2016 Women of Influence class.
- Meet and connect with the most influential women in the business community
- Learn about the importance of paying it forward and mentoring through a thought-provoking panel discussion
- Network with local professional women over a delicious catered lunch
- Save 10% Off Registration!
Use the promo codes below at registration to receive your discount.
January 20, 2016
Use Promo Code: NAPWNY10
January 21, 2016
Use Promo Code: NAPWCHI10
January 28, 2016
Use Promo Code: NAPWLA10
Attention All NAPW BizWomen . . .
Take Advantage of Our Partnership with bizwomen.com!
Bizwomen.com delivers the latest news focused on shaping women’s careers, developing your business, improving your bottom line and enhancing your lives. Even better, you’ll find additional NAPW blogs on bizwomen every week! While you’re there, sign up for bizwomen/The Business Journals newsletter to receive the latest news, original reporting, trend analysis and profiles of leading entrepreneurs. With around-the-clock, coast-to-coast coverage, you’ll connect with women who define leadership.
We’re proud to have bizwomen.com in NAPW’s family of partners!
NAPW Foundation on Facebook and Twitter
Great News! You can connect with the NAPW Foundation and find out all the latest updates, news and information regarding our philanthropic partners—the American Heart Association, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Dress for Success and Girls Inc.— as well as Local Chapter monthly themed charitable initiatives and so much more! Do you have something you’d like to share? Post it on our NAPW Foundation page on Facebook and tweet @NAPWFoundation. Remember to “like us” on Facebook and follow us on Twitter while you’re there.
Inspire. Empower. Impact!
Are you in treatment for or have survived Heart Disease or Breast Cancer?
Have you had a positive experience / success story with Dress for Success or Girls Inc.?
One Act of Kindness Can Change the World.
Are you a volunteer or philanthropic leader?
How have you given back to the community and people in need?
Tell Your Story…
You could be featured on NAPW Social Media!
To be considered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FOR NAPW MEMBERS INCLUDE:
(Benefits may vary depending on Membership Level)
Network with more than 850,000 Professionals
Attend Sponsored Events in Your Community
on Fine Products & Services
NAPW National Networking Summit Series
Los Angeles, CA │New York, NY
Membership in NAPW Pays for Itself!
“Be part of America’s largest, most powerful network for professional women.”
—Star Jones, President, NAPW
Shout it from the Rooftops!
Share Your Success with the NAPW Network!
We are excited to introduce a new section of our Member Connections newsletter, NAPW Applause, where we will feature the accomplishments and success stories of NAPW members.
Simply provide us with information about your recent success, for example:
- Completed a degree or certification
- Landed a new job, received a raise or promotion
- Created a philanthropic initiative
- Started your own business
- Received an award or honor for work in the community
- Other accomplishments you would like to share
Please complete this form to be considered for inclusion in our newsletter.
Your success may also be applauded on our NAPW social media channels.
Calling All Bloggers . . .
Share Your Expertise on Women360
Are you a leader in your industry? Share your expertise, advice, knowledge and tips with NAPW members. Gain exposure for your business and contribute thought-provoking content. Become a guest blogger on NAPW’s blog, Women360.
Contact email@example.com today.
GET SOCIAL on NAPW Social Media!
Let’s Talk! We want to hear all about your NAPW experiences for a chance to be featured on our social media sites.
Share your NAPW ‘Win’
Tell us how NAPW has helped you professionally.
Tell us why you ♥ NAPW
Share your NAPW Testimonial with us.
Email submissions to socialmedia@NAPW.com.
NAPW Member Spotlights Hit the Web!
Select VIP, Elite and Preferred members spotlighted in our Member Connections newsletter now have the chance to be featured on NAPW’s social media channels.
Feel inspired by what you see? Be sure to Like, Share, Re-Tweet and Repeat!