Business Forum: Blogger’s Block Be Gone! Topics for Small Business Owners
Current, relevant and fresh. That’s what your blogs need to be, what they must be. According to Entrepreneur.com, a great business blog shows your customers why they should do business with you instead of your competitors. And, according to HubSpot, 81% of consumers trust the advice and information from blogs. Even better, 126% more leads are generated from small business blogs. This is key to your business success. Creating unique, original content on a regular basis is challenging even to the very best bloggers. So, to provide some inspiration, here are 10 topics to release your inner muse.
- Explain why your business is better than your competition.
- Feature a loyal customer in a weekly blog.
- Create a promotional blog asking customers to respond and enter to win one of your products.
- Review an industry event you’ve attended.
- Report on trends affecting your business / industry.
- Announce any upcoming sales or benefits you offer.
- Create a buzz around a new product release.
- Highlight charitable efforts and causes you support.
- Share your unique business philosophy.
- Interview the person who most inspires you.
How has blogging increased your bottom line? If you post blogs regularly, tell us about the biggest success you’ve had with it.
We want to hear from you! Let us know the answers to these questions below. And, feel free to share your tips about small business blogging.